Saturday, August 10, 2013

Things You Should Probably Know About Me

The Lost Boys

Tineke Houthuyzen made me watch this movie at least 15 times.  She watched it even more.  Official record unknown.  Must follow this up.



American Pie

This was the song we always sang when we were drunk.



Leonard Cohen

I am desperately in love with this man and his poetry.  Gino doesn't know yet.



Deep Peace

This song was gifted to me by my dear Aunty Marguerite who passed away recently.  Now I am waiting for my cousin Anastasia's personal recording to arrive via NZ Post.  This seems to be taking an inordinate amount of time.  This song has literally saved my sanity a few times lately.  Others may disagree about how sane I am but trust me - it could be worse.


Imagine


Watch ... This ... Space   ; )




No comments:

Post a Comment